Red Team Village is a community driven combat readiness platform for Red teaming and Cyber security attack simulation. This community is managed by a group of cyber security and red team tactics enthusiasts. A Red teamer needs to be skilled in every aspect of offensive security. We can consider this as an open platform to share tactics, techniques, and tools related to various domains of adversarial attack simulation.
We will be conducting workshops, talks, CTF competitions, demonstrations, open discussions and exercises. Rather than focusing on jeopardy type CTF, all of our challenges will be based on real time scenarios and infrastructure.
Agenda for c0c0n
- Sessions on Red teaming
- The primary purpose of the Red Team assessment is to validate your organizations effectiveness against credible and realistic cyber threats. Threats are real and it makes the organizations to concentrate on full scope adversarial attack simulation engagements
- Panel discussions
- Red team village - CTF
Technical details - CTF challenges
Some of the technical specs of our challenges are given below. The environment has been set up to simulate an actual IT Infrastructure of an organization.
- There would be a target company named Victim Corporation. Victim Corp. has a wide list of assets.
- The assets can be digital, physical, or even employees
- The participants have to attack the targets in highest degree and obtain the flags.
- There will be Windows active directory infrastructure, Linux systems, IoT, even phishing campaigns and other attack frameworks.
- Digital lockers and other physical challenges would be introduced.
- The final challenge would be, attacking a target monitored by Blue team/SoC and get the flags without getting caught in their radar.
- Idea is to touch a little bit of everything, OSINT to post exploitation techniques.
Whoever owns the Red Team Village CTF, can go home with awesome prizes and goodies. We will announce the prizes later.